Self Care Sunday - May Ipsy Subscription Bag
Updated: May 20
This month's Ipsy Bag finally came in and I'm so happy to be sharing with you the products I got! After opening and going through the items I received, I truly am happy with my first bag!
A few reasons why I chose Ipsy as a monthly subscription box:
1. The Price - For $12 a month, the Ipsy bag was ideal for me jumping back into subscription boxes. It's super affordable and allows you the conveniency to skip a month if you choose to.
2. Product Size - All the products are sample sizes, which allows a few uses. This way, you can figure out if you're loving something or if it's not working for you without committing to a full size. This way you're not wasting full size products either!
3. The Products - Ipsy starts you off taking a survey of what types of skin, hair, and products you're most interested in. Ranging from skin care, hair care, makeup and tools, you receive a variation of products you truly want to try that cater to your beauty needs or targeted interests.
4. The Ipsy Bag - Every month's products come in a cute makeup bag, and who doesn't love extra bags! I love using them for traveling or throwing in my purse to organize every day essentials.
1. The Balm Eyeshadow in Wall Street - This super pigmented shadow is the perfect gold/bronze shimmer to make your eye look pop or apply as a subtle highlight. It's easy to blend and can be applied either as is or with a wet brush for an amped up pop! This shadow originally comes as part of the Day 2 Nite Palette and is priced at $26.50.
2. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara - The wand is just everything! It helps your lashes look lifted, separated and full without clumping. It is water-resistant, so it won't be budging all day and night! Originally priced at $25.00, it's a great black mascara for that falsie look!
3. Purlisse Beauty Matcha Green Tea + Lemon Mask - This charcoal mask truly gives you that spa feeling, and I've been loving it! The mask helps to nourish your skin while detoxifying and brightening all from the amazing ingrediants (green tea, lemon and ginseng). Originally priced at $35, it's worth the full size price.
4. Moroccan Magic Clean Beauty Lip Balm - If you're on the go and need a lip balm to throw in your bag, this is it! Made with Manuka honey and Organ oil, the balm leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated for hours. Originally priced at $14, you'll never want to purchase another lip balm again!
5. SLMissGlam Brush - I've always wanted to try out these brushes and was so surprised to see the full size SS57 Eyeshadow Brush included! With super soft bristles and the cutest design, this brush is perfect for blending those shadows in your crease or on your lid. High quality and cruelty-free, this brush originally comes as part of brush sets pricing beginning at $35 and up.
I must say I'm highly satisfied with the items I received this month after swatching or trying each of them out. Excited to start this monthly series with you!
If you're interested in subscribing to the Ipsy Monthly Subscription Bag, click the link below to get started!
Stay tuned for next month's items!